The staff and governing body are committed to continued and sustained improvement by having high expectations of all members of our school community.
To achieve our vision:
- We will ensure our children are part of a happy, safe and caring community based on mutual respect by celebrating achievement, valuing diversity, and raising self-esteem.
- We will value, inspire, support and motivate children to become confident individuals with a sense of responsibility to achieve their full potential.
- We will work in partnership with parents/carers to enable them to be fully informed and involved in their child’s learning.
- We will ensure all staff are able to lead our children to achieve in a calm, consistent and fair manner.
- We will cultivate an exciting, varied and challenging curriculum to inspire and nurture a lasting love of learning.